- ”The Website” refers to the website Teamlr and the service provided through it.
2. PERSONAL DATA
3. COLLECTED DATA AND INFORMATION
In order to register an account at the Website, Sportion may ask you for some Personal Data. Sportion collects the Personal Data in order to:
a) enable the organization/team to which you are connected, to apply for public aid from national organizations.
b) enable the organization/team to which you are connected, to keep membership records.
c) provide you with a central user profile for the Website, through which you have access to all the organization sites and/or team sites you are connected to.
d) enable technical developments of, and enhance your experience on, the Website.
- Sportion never, unless required to do so by law, process your Personal Data, but merely assists the Admin (as described in the Terms of Service) with help in handling the Personal Data when requested. In such case, Sportion will only act on instructions from the Admin.
- You will always have the opportunity to add or edit your Personal Data on the Website and you may also erase and delete the information when you disable your user account. However, a team or organization may be required to save the Personal Data for their own account.
- For your own safety, we recommend you to never publish your social security number, passport number, bank account number, password or other highly sensitive information (“Confidential Information”) to the Website otherwise than when explicitly requested by Sportion. In case of failure to comply with this recommendation, Sportion is not responsible for the Confidential Information posted on the Website and shall not be liable for damages directly or indirectly caused by any Confidential Information that is published.
- Your password to the Website is confidential and you are responsible to keep it confidential at all times by, for instance, never revealing it to anyone else.
5. PASSING ON PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Sportion may pass on your Personal Data to:
a) the Sportion employees and agents to administer your registered account, when an Admin has requested assistance in handling the Personal Data,
b) regulatory authorities or legal advisors in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms of Service or where Sportion is under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we are not, under any circumstances, responsible or liable for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.